The Ghazala 1 Liveaboard (A Legend)Prices | Routes
Prices include: min. 3 dives per day. Last day 2 dives. tanks, weights, fullboard (Day of arrival: Dinner - Day of departure: Breakfast, mineral water, coffee, tea, transfer from/ to next airport.
Both the Brothers Route & Southern Routes have a minimum requirement of 50 logged dives whereas the Northern Routes require a minimum of 25 logged dives by Egyptian Law.
Those of you who are just not contented with diving only twice per day and who love to dive in small groups then the live aboard on the Ghazala 1 is an absolute must, spend the days diving and enjoy the North African Stars at night. Why not rade in your 5 Star Hotel for a sumptious week aboard the Ghazala (G1) where luxury comes second to none. For all the dive clubs out there we can even arrange Safaris on smaller boats, also small groups are more than welcome.
DetailsGhazala I, already a legend, was the first luxury live-aboard diving vessel build for Sinai Divers.
After a total rebuild in 2004, she cruises the Northern Red Sea operating out of Sharm el Sheikh. World famous dive sites like Ras Mohammed, the Straits of Tiran and the World-War-II wreck Thistlegorm are just some of the dive sites on her itinerary.
The guests of Ghazala I quickly will feel at home, enjoying the uncrowded comfort of 25 meter/80 feet length and 3 deck levels. The beam of 7 meter/22 feet guarantees 12 to 16 passengers spacious living areas and staterooms with private facilities and throughout air-conditioning.
The fresh water maker allows generous use of showers and rinsing of cameras and equipment. Around the clock electric power (220V) guarantees fully charged strobes and hot and cold water. For the Nitrox production a new membrane system has been installed (Nitrox for free program).
Center of the social life aboard is the air-conditioned, fully carpeted lounge, with stereo and video system. 3 first class meals, snacks, coffee and tea at your convenience, will make each day a total success.
* 3-4 dives per day (including night dives)
* weight, weight belt, tanks and dive guide
* full board accommodation and snacks after the dives
* mineral water, coffee and tea
* transfer from/to Sharm el Sheikh airport
* Nitrox 32 is free of charge for all Nitrox certified divers
* Diving equipment (rental diving equipment can be provided)
* Soft- and alcoholic drinks
* North: Ras Mohammed National Park fee (5 EUR/person)
* Flight and Visa
* Tips for the Crew
7 nights - 6 days diving
Port of embarkation: Sharm el Mina
nearest airport: Sharm el Sheikh
Embarkation time: from approx. 03:00 p.m. onwards
Disembarkation time: approx. 10:00 a.m.
Straits of Tiran, Ras Mohammed, Shab Mahmoud
(wreck of Dunraven), Shab Ali (wreck of Thistlegorm),
Shag Rock, Shab Abu Nuhas (weather depending)
Required prior to arrival:
- cabin type request (Double cabin/double occupancy/triple cabin)
- exact arr/dep flight details for transfers organization
- passport number & nationality for permission procedures
- information on equipment rental if required
- nr. of logged dives & certification level
- any other useful information to improve the service: equipment required, special tanks requirements, dietary notes.
To be brought to boat:
- diving license, logbook
Terms of payment are as follows:
Payment of total amount is due 45 days prior departure
Terms of cancellation are as follows:
* Up to 120 days prior to departure - full refund
* Less than 120 days, more than 30 days prior to departure
- 50% of total amount forfeited
* 30 days or less prior to departure - full amount is forfeited.